We want you to be 100% satisfied with the purchase. If for any reason you’re not, simply get it exchanged.
- Log into your account and raise an exchange request within 3 days of receiving the merchandise.
- Your pair can be exchanged for a different size in the same style or any other style with the same price.
- All merchandise must be unworn, unused and in its original condition for an exchange.
All shoes should be returned in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, altered or damaged will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to refuse the exchange of any merchandise that does not meet the above return requirements in Sevdah’s sole discretion.
- Shipping charges for all exchanges must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage during shipment.
We do not accept returns unless the item you purchased is defective.
- If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
252/1, 2nd Floor, ShahpurJat, New Delhi – 110049
- Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect.
- If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment.
- Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage during shipment.