Sevdah products are hand-crafted by experienced Indian artisans with carefully selected materials of highest quality. We would love for you to enjoy them for a long time, here are some tips.
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided muslin bags.
- We recommend wiping clean with a damp cloth
- Clean when the shoe is dry, using only neutral or same color Suede/Nubuck cleaner to avoid staining and reviving the natural Nubuck nap.
- Should the material become wet, dry it with a soft, dry cloth.
HOW TO CLEAN NUBUCK LEATHER
If leather is maintained correctly, it will retain its elasticity and its beautiful luster. In contrast, neglected shoes will become dry and brittle in the creases, and the longevity of the shoe will become short.
- Use a brush to remove dried-on stains and surface dirt.
- Work the eraser gently into any stain, scuffs or marks until they disappear.
- Use Suede/Nubuck cleaner- Spray the cleaner onto a clean cloth, work into the entire shoe. Don’t spot clean as it may cause slight shade variances.
* Test the cleaner on a small area before applying the full application, as some colors may darken.
- Wipe off the excess cleaner and let dry.
- Use Suede Brush to restore the nap.
- Upper is the top part of the shoe, it is made of chrome dyed genuine Nubuck leather.
- The insole is the part where the footrests, it is made of vegetable tanned leather. It’s dyed with water-based colors. All the colors used are 100% chemical free and have anti-fungal properties.
- Sole is the bottom part which touches is ground, it is made of a rubber based compound knows as TPR.
- 90% of our leather comes from the LWG gold rated tanneries in India.
- All our colors are fully certified and 100% chemical free.